If you are getting ready for a career as an entry-level information technology (IT) professional or computer service technician, the CompTIA® A+® (Exam 220-901) course is one of the first steps in your preparation. The course will build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer (PC) hardware to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job. In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, configure, troubleshoot, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on PCs and mobile device hardware.
The CompTIA A+ (Exam 220-901) course can benefit you in two ways. Whether you work or plan to work in a mobile or corporate environment where you have a high level of face-to-face customer interaction, where client communication and client training are important, or in an environment with limited customer interaction and an emphasis on hardware activities, this course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician.
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to create a plan of action.